Thursday, January 3, 2013

Apologies!

My sincerest apologies, I didn't want to start out with just a couple posts and quit for a few weeks.  But in all reality life got crazy!  Christmas came upon me like it was some big surprise, I act like it doesn't happen on the same day every year and it was a mad dash to finish everything up in the last two weeks before Christmas.  Then I came down with a nasty bug that has turned me into a zombie but instead of brains alls I want is Chinese food and potato soup (mmm that's dinner tonight, and that recipe will be coming soon!) 
I finally broke down and went to the doctor, sinus infection and an ear infection.  Thankfully I am now starting to feel better.  Today for the first time in a week I am able to smell anything and I don't have to sit down to recoup for half an hour after I walk five feet to the kitchen for some hot cocoa! Woo! I am working on a few things right now and hope to have at least one new entry up sometime this weekend.  So please bear with me! I am new to this but would love for you guys to come back and visit me!  I'm still here and raring to go, but I must take care of myself first.
Thanks for stopping by!
Much love,
Nerdy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment